Bravo! Ticket: travel half price by train to and from Forest National
Forest National is redoubling its efforts to improve the accessibility of its venue. To do this, it is engaged in a collaboration with SNCB. Concert and show lovers can enjoy the discounted Bravo! Ticket to travel by train at half price to and from Forest National.
How to use your Bravo! Ticket?
- You can buy your Bravo! Ticket online on the website sncb.be/bravo until 31 days before the event.
- To take advantage of the 50% discount on your train ticket to and from the event at Forest National, you must enter the unique SNCB code shown on the concert ticket when you purchase your train ticket. Anyone who has already purchased a ticket for an event from September 2019 will receive an e-mail from Forest National with the SNCB code.
- Your Bravo! Ticket is valid from each Belgian station to the Forest-Est or Brussels-Midi/Zuid stations on the day of the event.
- The return with the Bravo! Ticket can also be made the day after the outward journey.
Easily accessible by train
Forest National is very easily accessible by train.
- Forest-Est / Vorst-Oost station: at less than 5 minutes walking distance from the venue
- Brussels-Midi/Zuid station: take the tram to and from the station free of charge thanks to the Event Pass of the STIB
After the events at Forest National, many trains leave from Forest-Est/Vorst-Oost and Brussels-Midi/Zuid to various destinations in Belgium.
The train offer is displayed on the screens in the Forest National foyer.
- No stress or parking problems to your concert or show
- The Forest-Est/Vorst-OOst station is at less than 5 minutes walking distance from Forest National
- You take the tram for free to Forest National (Event Pass required) from the Brussels Midi/Zuid station
- Exclusively for travellers with a Forest National entry ticket
- 50% discount, regardless of your departure station in Belgium
- Valid for a round trip by train in 2nd class to Forest-Est/Vorst-Oost station or Brussels-Midi/Zuid station
- On the date of your concert or show
- Return trip no later than the day after the outward journey
- Only available online, from 31 days before your concert or show
- Print the Bravo! Ticket or save the PDF on your smartphone