Event Pass: entry ticket + free use of STIB public transport
By using public transport together with other visitors, your fun already starts before you reach the venue. The STIB Event Pass, included in your ticket, allows you to relax during your journey to and from Forest National. No traffic jams, no endless looking for parking spots and definitely no queuing to leave the parking space after the event.
How to use the Event Pass
- Sign up at a GO ticket vending machine. These TVMs are located in every metro station and by every overground bus stop.
- Select “EVENT PASS” on the screen
- Enter your 9 digit code mentioned on your ticket
- You’ll now receive your “EVENT PASS”
Please note that an Event Pass cannot be picked up more than 3 days before the event. After the code for your Event Pass is redeemed, you won’t be able to use it again.
By bus and by tram
- Line 48 Grand Place – Decroly : stop Mystère or Domaine (500 metres from Forest National)
- Line 50 Gare du Midi – Lot Station : stop Saint-Denis (700 metres from Forest National)
- Line 54 Trône – Forest Centre (Bervoets) : stop Forest National (in front of Forest National)
- Line 32 Drogenbos Château – Da Vinci : stop Zaman (400 metres from Forest National) – ONLY AFTER 8 P.M.
- Line 82 Drogenbos Château – Berchem Station : stop Zaman (400 metres from Forest National) – ONLY BEFORE 8 P.M.
- Line 97 Louise – Dieweg : stop Zaman (400 metres from Forest National)
- Line 51 Van Haelen – Stadion : stop Coghen (1.100 metres from Forest National)
STIB network map (pdf)
Use a STIB Event Pass together with Park+Ride
The most convenient P+R is the Stalle Parking, located at exit 18 – Drogenbos of the R0 ring road surrounding Brussels. From here on you’ll be able to take several trams at tram stop Keyenbempt. Lines 82 and 32 all run between here and tram stop Zaman – Forest National. We work together with the STIB to provide extra trams if needed.
Parking Stalle = free parking
Marschalkdreefje / Petite drève du Maréchal